Designed for teens who want to learn how to dance, but with a more recreational focus, the Teen Division offers classes in Ballet, Modern, Contemporary, Jazz, Tap, and Hip Hop. These classes are ideal for students who are involved in theater, gymnastics, ice skating, dance team, cheerleading, soccer, football- anything where increased strength, flexibility, rhythm and mobility learned from dance is a plus.
Students can also choose to take a weekly class in several different disciplines, rather than focus on only one or two.
- Registration is NOW OPEN! Winter Spring Semester Schedule February 5, 2018 - June 24, 2018
- Fall Semester September 5, 2017 - February 4, 2018
- Discounts just for teens!
- Current BalletNova students should go to the Parent Portal for class and registration information.
- New Students, register online today! Winter Spring Semester Registration is NOW OPEN!
- Download our registration form here.