Designed for kids who want to learn how to dance, but with a more recreational focus, the Youth Division offers dance classes in a variety of disciplines. These classes are ideal for students involved in theater, gymnastics, ice skating, soccer, basketball, football- anything where increased strength, flexibility, rhythm and mobility learned from dance is a plus.
Students can choose to take a weekly class in several different disciplines, rather than focus on only one or two. Youth Division classes will host an informal Studio performance for parents and friends in June.
Ballet students who would like to follow a more rigorous training program, can audition for the Junior Division with the recommendation of their instructor. The Junior Division is part of BalletNova Center for Dance's pre-professional course of study - requiring a full year commitment of two (or more - depending on level) classes per week.
We offer a variety of dance levels and styles including Ballet, Tap, Hip Hop, Jazz, and Modern
- Summer Semester July 3 - August 27, 2017 Schedule
- Fall Semester September 5, 2017 - February 4, 2018 - Registration opens in June!
- Summer Classes and Full Day Camps
- New Students, Register Online Today!
- Current BalletNova students should go to the Parent Portal for class and registration information.