It's never too late to become a dancer!
BalletNova Center for Dance (BNCD) has one of the most extensive adult dance programs in the Metro DC region, with a full range of classes in different dance genres and levels to meet almost every need and interest.
BNCD’s mission is to provide a center of dance excellence, to nurture and train dancers of all ages, and to offer superb community performances.
Throughout our adult division (from basic beginner through professional), all dancers are challenged to improve!
Classes are designed to promote good technique, artistry, and musicality along with physical strength, flexibility, and alignment. To that end, individual and group instruction and corrections are given; and questions are encouraged! Classes develop communities of dedicated adults who love to dance, move, explore their creativity, and stay in shape. Students ages 15 and older are permitted to take adult classes.
BNCD offers classes for adults in:
- Dance Cardio
- Cardio Barre
- Floor Barre
- Hip Hop
- Pilates with Props
- Theater Dance
- Yoga and Stretching
- Ballet for 50+
Come dance with us!
- Adult Daily Class Schedule
- Winter/Spring Classes and Summer Classes
- New Students Register Online!
- Current Students Adult Portal
- April Bingo Game - Win a Month of FREE Classes!
- New Workshops in Yoga & the Graham Technique!
- 4-Week Intro to Dance Classes in Ballet, Hip Hop or Theater Dance
- Summer 4-day Intentisve for adults!
- Tuition & Pricing
- Benefits of Dancing!