Make an Impact on the Arts in Your Community!
Dance has the power to transform people and communities.
BalletNova makes an impact on the lives of all who we touch - through superb classes, performances, community engagement programs and more. We are very proud of all of our accomplishments – and we plan on continuing the momentum with our new Artistic Director, Laveen Naidu.
Please consider becoming a BalletNova "partner" with a tax-deductible contribution.
Here are a few of the exciting things you can look forward to seeing at BalletNova:
- The Fredgren Studio Theatre, a resource to the entire arts community
- Expanded outreach and community engagement programs, bringing dance to underserved communities
- In-studio performances with resident companies and local dance groups
- Open Houses with free 30-minute mini-classes for mixed ages and genres
- Exciting and affordable performances spotlighting BalletNova's talented young pre-profesisonals, along with local professional choreographers
Making a contribution is easy - you can contribute online through DonorPerfect. Please consider an easy monthly donation – even $20 a month can make an impact on what we can continue to do for dance in your community.
Be a DO-ER, a DONOR, or a DOOR-OPENER!
We need your help! BalletNova is a non-profit organization with a very small staff, so parent and adult volunteers are the lifeblood of our organization. Please help out in any way you can! Be a --
- Do-er – sign up to be on a committee – help backstage – sew costumes – be a classroom parent – get program ads from your doctor, dentist, hairdressers – plan a special event
- Donor – your financial support is key to the continued growth and viability of the organization
- Door-opener- Who do you know? Corporate contacts who might be interested in being performance or program sponsors? Local politicians? Community leaders looking for arts partnerships? School or outreach contacts? Your neighborhood association newsletter with special events listings? Well-to-do patrons of the arts looking for an organization to become involved with? An online Moms/Parent group? Your local PTA or private school, who may assist in the distribution of performance or Open House Flyers?
BalletNova is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.