BalletNova's Return to Class Policy
BalletNova follows the Fairfax County Department of Health isolation and precautions for people with Covid-19.
If you had no symptoms:
- Day 0 is the day you were tested (not the day you received your positive test result)
- Day 1 is the first full day following the day you were tested
- If you develop symptoms within 10 days of when you were tested, the clock restarts at day 0 on the day of symptom onset
If you had symptoms:
- Day 0 of isolation is the day of symptom onset, regardless of when you tested positive
- Day 1 is the first full day after the day your symptoms started
Dancers are asked to stay home from the studio for Days 0-5.
Dancers may return to the studio on Day 6, if dancers are symptom- and fever-free for 24 hours without fever-reducing medicine.
Dancers must wear a mask for Days 6-10.
Questions related to our Covid-19 policies should be directed to Kathy Paczak.