It's never too late to become a dancer!
BalletNova Center for Dance (BNCD) has one of the most extensive adult dance programs in the Metro DC region, with a full range of classes in different dance genres and levels to meet almost every need and interest.
BNCD’s mission is to provide a center of dance excellence, to nurture and train dancers of all ages, and to offer superb community performances.
Throughout our adult division (from basic beginner through professional), all dancers are challenged to improve!
Classes are designed to promote good technique, artistry, and musicality along with physical strength, flexibility, and alignment. To that end, individual and group instruction and corrections are given; and questions are encouraged! Classes develop communities of dedicated adults who love to dance, move, explore their creativity, and stay in shape. Students ages 15 and older are permitted to take adult classes.
BNCD offers classes for adults in:
- Dance Cardio
- Cardio Barre
- Floor Barre
- Hip Hop
- Pilates with Props
- Theater Dance
- Yoga and Stretching
- Ballet for 50+
Come dance with us!
- Adult Daily Class Schedule
- Walk-In Week schedule December 26 - January 5
- BalletNova's NEW Adult Rewards Program: Sur les Pointes Rewards!
- New Students - Buy Class Passes Online!
- Current Students Adult Portal
- Class Pricing
- Enrollment Policy Changes
- Adult Ballet Class Levels
- Adult Class Genre Descriptions
- Benefits of Dancing!
- Give the gift of dance!