BalletNova offers In-Studio and Virtual (live-streamed) classes for adults 18-yrs-old and above. Whether you are new to dance, you've danced in the past, or are a current dancer there is a BalletNova class for you!
BalletNova utilizes online registration through our portal for all our Adult Classes, both In-Studio as well as our Virtual (live-streamed) classes.
>> In Studio Advanced Beginning Ballet, Tuesdays @7:30 pm with Shu-Chen Cuff <<
>> Extended for May - Jump Back In! Beginning Tap. Tuesdays at 10:30 am <<
- In-Studio - $20 for a single class, $95 for a 5-class pass, $175 for a 10-class pass
- Virtual - $12 for a single class (multiple packs are available at $12/class)
Minimum to Hold Class
Minimum attendance in classes is four (4) students; classes not meeting the minimum enrollment are subject to cancellation.
- Morning classes must meet minimum by 8pm the night before
- Evening classes must meet minimum by noon the day of the class
Adult Daily Class Schedule: Click Here
PDF version of Winter Spring Class Schedule: Click Here
New Students: Click Here to Create an Account and Register for Classes
Current Students: Click Here to Login to Your Account and Register for Classes
Email us: Click Here.
Registration process explained: Click Here.
- Classes enter through the back of the building per the studio you are assigned.
- Classes are available for registration 7 days ahead of the date.
- BalletNova requests students wear masks at all times.
- All cancellation requests must be submitted via email to Info@balletnova.org at least one hour before class time.